Monday, February 19, 2018

Daddy’s Home

Daddy Home
So truth be told that when I 1st met Jerel. I will have to admit that I was a total bitch… yep I said it…. But please understand that I only was because at the time I was dating someone at the time who very judgmental and always trying to pick a fight whenever a guy approach me just to get to know me. So rather than trying to be nice to him (even though he was so cute and had this amazing smile that simple light up the room), I was a bitch. In way I was trying to save him from the attitude and shadiness of the EX. Sorry Daddy...
Now let flash forward to IML (Sunday). I got to know him more 1-on-1 by hanging out with him and Puma. He also got to know the real me that day as well. Especially when he bit me (OMG I FUCKING LOVE IT). So we had a little brief play scenebetween us. He also stops me from killing my Pledge Master (he Line Brother) before my process even began. Plus, when I was having a panic attack when the elevator stops in the hotel he manages to keep me calm. 
As times went by we started to become closer. Each day that we spoke my wall started to come down more and more for him.  I don’t know what it was but I could feel his feeling through the text because he wasn’t sure on how I may react to it. But that doesn’t matter to me because I don’t judge someone base off of that. That fact that he had the courage to tell me in our short amount of time talking. Showed me that he’s digging me and that he wanted to be honest about everything as well as express his feeling toward me. 
After that I slowly begun to call him Daddy. It was actually a surprise to me and I think for him as well. I didn’t expect to call him Daddy but it did. So why do I call him Daddy? Is it that fact he’s older and have gray hair? No (lmao). Trust me it’s not because he’s a Janet Jackson lover (side eyes lmao jk) I call him Daddy because he saw the real me before I even showed him that side of me. He is protective when it come to me no matter what. He has half of my heart while the other half is with Puma. He knows that I can be a brat at time and don’t mind it. He inspires me in a way to become the Leather Man I one-day hope be. He’s also my friend and my ohana. Whenever he calls me Babyboy I get this excitement in my body as well I tears from my eyes (damn I’m about to cried) because my Daddy have shown me in a short amount of time is that “family is not always blood, but it’s who you choose to be a part of it.”

But I’m no longer calling him Daddy. But Babo have a better ring and meaning to it.
Love you Always, Treble (Babyboy)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thank you for taking the time to comment back. I look forward to reading what you have to share.