Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Feel Free Like Free Willy!

So I recently attended CLAW (Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend). I was given a Maroon Kilt (favorite color) from Kilt Bros (http://www.kiltedbros.com/) as my "Happy 1st Claw" gift. I was so happy because, I've been wanting a kilt for quite some time now. That same night I decided to wear it out to the Leather Stallion. While getting dressed for the night I tried to wear some jock strap with the kilt. My family was looking at me like I was crazy. Apparently you're not supposed to wear a kilt with underwear or jock. Because otherwise it would be considered a skirt. Once I finally put it on I felt and looked so damn fucking sexy "Feeling like pussy. Feeling like cunt." Now, getting into the car was so confusing because I didnt know wether or not to close my legs or leave them wide open (hahaha). As we started walking to the bar I was feeling myself a bit too much by doing cart well, vouging, and twirling. I wanted to do a spilt but Puma said that it wasn't wise to do. But note to self wait till the weather is a little warmer. Because after the bar I was fucking cold that I couldn’t feel my balls. Overall my 1st Experience was fun and memorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thank you for taking the time to comment back. I look forward to reading what you have to share.