Thursday, August 1, 2019

Rubber Cub 🐻

Over this past week I attended MWR (Midwest Rubber) to show support as well as represent Onyx. The overarching driver for my support was to find out more about rubber as a lifestyle/kink. I have taken an interest over this past year in rubber-- by asking respected Rubber People such as Jeff, Beacon, questions regarding rubber, care, what style is right for you, brand, and price (this lifestyle is not cheap whatsoever) etc. About two years ago I decided to try on some rubber at FK (Full Kit), so that I could get a feel and see how it would look on my body. Needless to say that it was a bit different and I felt hot. Here is a pic from FK when I tried it on:
During MWR week I decided to attend Kink U Classes to learn more about rubber, as well as check out the auction. While there I stumbled across a cat suit that caught my eye. I wanted to try it on so bad but I had no idea where to begin nor did I want to rip it. Most of the MWR Judges and others that I spoke to, guided me how to put it on. Once I finally got it on my body I felt at home. It made me feel so empowered, amazing, and sexy. Let me tell you though, after a while in the suit OMFG I was hot as fuck! During that entire weekend I learned so much. I would totally like to thank the MWR Judges, Puma (for helping me with throughout the night), Gerry, Jeff, and Beacon for allowing me to obtain some knowledge, and the Rubber Community for the encouragement, compliments, support, as well as welcoming me with me open latex lol….
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
"I wore so much rubber when I was at MGM, I bumped into the wall once, and I ricocheted."
-Rita Moreno


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thank you for taking the time to comment back. I look forward to reading what you have to share.